Hello,

I am trying to use cricket in TOS2.x. I have created a cricket platform. I have
installed the Blink application to my cricket and it was working.

Then I tried to do the same with the Oscilloscope application, but when I
installed the application, the mote did not do anything.

I have installed in 1 Cricket mote the Basestation application:

   make cricket install.0

and in 2 other motes the Oscilloscope application:

   make cricket install.500

   make cricket install.1

I do not see any led or anything. Do you know what is the problem?

Thank you very much.

Sofia