Hello,
I am learning to simulate dissemination protocol.I am using following reference:
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Dissemination
I don't understand any difference  between how Dip and Dhv need manual start of
radio. Is it the kind of pressing switch on hardware manually or something else?
and there is no difference between their(Drip ,Dhv,Dip) module implementation
code and configuration file have little difference which is for radio
starting.Then how there messaging can be different? means why in DHV
Advertisement messages are used for a fixed data set meaning all and nodes
must agree on a fixed set of data item identifiers before dissemination while
in Drip  Metadata is not shared among data items, meaning nodes do not need to
agree on data sets a priori?
please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Mayank Kothiya
B. Tech.(Electronics and communication engineering)
Nirma University,Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,India

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore