De: Nicola Bressan [mailto:sbr...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 27 de octubre de 2009 11:23
Para: David Conde
Asunto: Re: [Tinyos-help] Battery Level for Telosb

I'm sorry but I don't succeed in answering to your questions because I'm not
never me place the problem...
I don't have more experience about this... I have confined to effect a
periodic reading of the data....
Sorry if I don't help you....

Nicola

2009/10/27 David Conde <dco...@citic.es>

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your answer.

Do you mean that you use Msp430InternalVoltageC in order to get the level
battery?But what is the function which relates battery level to voltage
level from InternalVoltageC? For example, do you know what voltage from
InternalVoltageC is equivalent to 10 % of full battery? I read about use
InternalVoltage and people said that is not very reliable, because of level
battery usually falls down much more faster as Internal Voltage does, so
from your experience, do you usually use it in order to get a threshold for
mínimum battery level, don’t you?What is the voltage do you use as mínimum
battery level?

Thank you in advance

David