Hello Henning,
Thanks for the reply.
I have a somewhat different problem.  It's not exactly the hidden terminal
problem in WLAN.  The RTS/CTS mechanism will not work in this case because,
the node which does the broadcast have a very high transmission range, and
the recipient nodes of the broadcast have a low RF power.  I don't want the
broadcast of a high power node to collide with the low power communication
that is going on between the other nodes.

Regards,
Vikram