Hi All
I am trying to loop the readStream interface for a microphone. For this I am
calling the ReadStream.read(period) on a buffer (This is done inside
Boot.booted ()).Once the buffer gets filled it signals bufferDone and since
I am using just one buffer it immediately signals readDone.

Now I want to make this flow continuous... so I tried the following two
things :

1. I called Readstream.read(period) inside a task which was posted inside
readDone. thus it will be executed "some" time after readDone gets finished.

2.. I created two buffers of half the size and posted the both in
Boot.booted()
while bufferDone gets signaled I keep a flag and keep altering the
postBuffer calls inside bufferDone to switch between the buffers and then
call readStream.read(period) from readStream.bufferDone itself .... I am not
sure if this is correct ?

Can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out here. I want to know if there
is a standard way to do such a thing since I assume similar implementations
would have been done earlier as well.

I look forward to hearing from someone atleast.

Thanks
Akankshu
--
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.