Hi Zainul
Thanks a lot for replying.
Actually I am giving the ADC a free run with prescalar set to 32. So I am
expecting a sampling rate of 32 Khz so that even with the added delay of
radio communication I should be getting >10Khz (which is my minimum
requirement).

Also, I need some guidance on clustering... I want switch clusterheads once
energy levels goes below a threshold. I think this is same as the LEACH
protocol. Can you guide me with this ?

Thanks a lot

Akankshu