Paul,

Thank you veryyyyyyy much!!!.It worked!
I had seen this page several times but i wasn't accurate enough and so i
didn't used the noise model at all.
Really you gave me a big help! Thank you.
But what is this numbers ? It claimed that you should use at least 100 entry
of this numbers so the CPM can create the statistical model.Have you any
sources to read more about this topic and it's usage ?

your sincerley,
Mojtaba

--
Mojtaba Raznahan