Hey Janos,
Thanks for having a look.
I see the bit banging code in HplAt45dbIOP. But where's the _underlying_
hardware being configured ? the bit banging is providing the SPI protocol. But
it seems to just "assume" that somehow the underlying uart is set to
synchronous mode, that the baud rate is OK, that the parity bit setting is OK,
etc. The Mps430 has a Msp430UartConfigure interface which explicitly sets these
parameters, but I can't find the equivalent for Atm128...
Cheers,
Matt