Hi All,
I am implementing a jammer (Tinyos-1.x and telosb motes) and for the jammer I
disabled the
call HPLChipcon.cmd(CC2420_STXONCCA);
I am sending the file as an attachment where I carried out the changes, it is
located in opt\tinyos1.x\tos\lib\CC2420Radio\CC2420ControlM.nc
so that channel is always clear for the jammer and it sends a message, but
still my other genuine mote was able to send out it's message and the other
motes were able to receive the message of the genuine message.
Where might be the mistake? I don't have much idea as am new to tinyos.
Please help,
Kartik