Hi,

I am Mary.I am a newbie working with TinyOS1.0.I am trying to acquire both
temperature and humidity values and displaying the graph on Oscilloscope.I am
using HumidityC , HumidityM, HumidityProtocolC and HumidityProtocolM.
I have 2 ongoing problems
Problem 1) I am unable to get both temp and humidity to work together. The
demosensor file which i have used to wire is done as follows
// $Id: DemoSensorC.nc,v 1.3 2005/01/10 11:57:04 janhauer Exp $

/*                  tab:4
 * "Copyright (c) 2000-2003 The Regents of the University  of California.
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
 * documentation for any purpose, without fee, and without written agreement is
 * hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice, the following
 * two paragraphs and the author appear in all copies of this software.
 *
 * IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR
 * DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT
 * OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF THE UNIVERSITY OF
 * CALIFORNIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
 *
 * THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES,
 * INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
 * AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS
 * ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA HAS NO OBLIGATION TO
 * PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS."
 *
 * Copyright (c) 2002-2003 Intel Corporation
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * This file is distributed under the terms in the attached INTEL-LICENSE
 * file. If you do not find these files, copies can be found by writing to
 * Intel Research Berkeley, 2150 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 1300, Berkeley, CA,
 * 94704.  Attention:  Intel License Inquiry.
 */
/*
 *
 * Authors:   Jason Hill, David Gay, Philip Levis
 * Date last modified:  6/25/02
 *
 */

/**
 * @author Jason Hill
 * @author David Gay
 * @author Philip Levis
 * @author Kevin Klues (adaptation for the EYES nodes)
 */

configuration DemoSensorC
{
  provides interface ADC as Temperature;
  provides interface ADC as Humidity;
  provides interface StdControl as Control;
  //provides interface SplitControl as SensorControl;
}
implementation
{
  components HumidityC as DemoSensor;

  Control = DemoSensor.Control;  // gives an error at this line saying cannot
find stdcontrol, ambiguous match or no match

  Temperature = DemoSensor.Temperature;
  Humidity=DemoSensor.Humidity;
}
How can I eliminate this error.

2) The values displayed on the oscilloscope file are raw values.How can I tweek
them represent in fahrenheit form.What is the formula which should be used ?
Is it better to do this modification in the oscilloscope java file?

It would be of great help if someone could reply to my queries.

Thanks

Regards
Mary

http://in.yahoo.com/