Hi,

I'm trying to make powertossim work, but i'm stucked. First of all:
powertossim 2 is for mica2 nodes, but when i try make mica2 sim-energy,
i get an error saying mica2 is not supported, it's not a surprise, since
tossim works with micaz.. So then how the hell can i use powertossim?
I tried make micaz sim-energy, still get an error (it not declairs what
the error statement, simply [sim-exe] error:1.)

Secondly: if i can make ptossim2 work, than how can i use the ptossimZ
mod? The readme says that they modified some files in the /tos folder,
so i copied it to /opt/tinyos-2.1.0/, now I expected that make micaz
sim-energy will work, but now i have an error like:

/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/tos/lib/tossim/TossimActiveMessageP.nc: At top level:
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/tos/lib/tossim/TossimActiveMessageP.nc:187:
conflicting types for `Packet.getPayload'
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/tos/interfaces/Packet.nc:115: previous declaration of
`Packet.getPayload'

Any help would be appriciated!

Viktor