De: Arik Sapojnik [mailto:sapoj...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009 7:21
Para: David Conde
CC: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Asunto: Re: [Tinyos-help] MoteIF Question

Hi,

1.      Try to send RequestMeasureand then ConnectionMsg
2.      If you send them one just after another - you should add
inter=packet-gap, about 13miliSeconds

Arik

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 17:59, David Conde <dco...@citic.es> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to listen more than one messagetype while I use MOTEIF object
from net.tinyos.message, so my question is, is it possible to listen more
than one Messages types for the same Listener?

If I register ConnectionMsg and RequestMeasure message and then I send a
ConnectionMsg and after that I send RequestMeasure message, my Java
applications is not able to receive the second one (I mean RequestMeasure
message).

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,