Hello,

i want to use the FTSP to synchronize my telosb Nodes (CC2420 raidochip) while
using low Power listening is enabled but I can't get it working.

I programmed 3 Nodes with the apps/tests/TestFtsp/FtspLpl/ example out of a
current cvs checkout. Further I programmed 1 Node with
apps/tests/TestFtsp/FtspLplBeaconer/ and 1 with apps/BaseStation.
I added CFLAGS += -DTOSH_DATA_LENGTH=50 to the BaseStation Makefile.
Other code is left unchanged but I checked that LPL_INTERVAL=200 is the same in
FtspLpl and FtspLplBeaconer. I also checked with seriallisten, that the Data is
correct transfered via serial port to the PC and the Pythonscript is correct.

When I use the Pythonscript FtspDataLogger.py out of FtspLpl/ I get after about
20 mins runtime:

Pythontime | NodeId | count | global_rx_Timestamp | is_Synced
1264124836 3 1177 67399769 0
1264124840 4 1179 67530841 133
1264124844 5 1181 67661913 64
1264124854 4 1186 67989594 40
1264124854 3 1186 67989594 0
1264124878 5 1198 68776026 56
1264124880 5 1199 68841562 56
1264124888 3 1203 69103707 0
1264124908 4 1213 69759068 40
1264124916 5 1217 70021211 56
1264124924 4 1221 70283356 40
1264124926 3 1222 70348892 0
1264124926 5 1222 70348891 56
1264124938 3 1228 70742108 0

Problems:
- The Nodes are fare away from in sync
- There get Packages lost, not every Beacon reaches the Nodes (see count).
There arrived one new Package about every 20 sec. at the Base Station.
- The Led on the Nodes running Ftsp are not toggleing (so they are not synced
when a Beacon event appears).
- As you can see the timestamps are jumping fourth in Time, sometimes even back
(not in this logging snippet). There are changes in the Millions but should be
in the thousands. After 20 Minutes the timestamps should be not so big.

Does someone know, what is going wrong? Are there known bugs?
Ftsp without low power listening works fine for me.
Low power listening without Ftsp also works.

Any hints?
Thanks