Hello,
I have an additional entry in the volumes-at45db.xml file for my application.
<volume_table>
  <volume name="GOLDENIMAGE" size="65536" base="0" />
  <volume name="DELUGE1" size="65536"/>
  <volume name="DELUGE2" size="65536"/>
  <volume name="DELUGE3" size="65536"/>
  <volume name="DYMODATA" size="131072" />
</volume_table>

Initially, I programmed the motes with the GoldenImage in
apps/tests/deluge/GoldenImage and used the Blink application for
testing. It worked fine.

After reprogramming the MICAz motes with a  new image created using
the above XML file, it works fine for my application.
But the problem is after doing this, I am not able to reprogram again
the second time for the same application.

Regards
Vikram