Thanks Mike.

If I wanted to create an application that works with Deluge T2, shall
I know something else apart from what it is said in Deluge T2 manual?
I have tried to make a new Deluge application taking an old one and
adding:

components DelugeC; in the AppC.nc
BOOTLOADER=tosboot in the Makefile

I have no problems compiling it and the base station disseminates it
properly, but when the nodes reboot they don't change to the new
image. In addition when my application is running on a node, this does
not hear the dissemination-reprogramming command. Any suggestion like
including more lines in the files or update the CVS repository??

Regards,
David