Hello people...

Can we carry out an accurate timing analysis for an entire network using a
simulator ?

Actually I just have access to software part..So right now I am programming
in T1..
Now I want to know how the entire application will work when put on motes,
specifically I am interested in the timing analysis

I have been using TOSSIM. Can I run my application with say 50 nodes, use
LossyBuilder model to take into account losses,etc and record the time taken
by TOSSIM to execute it and rely on this time as the one that will be taken
by the real network?

Or which simulator can be used to carry out this accurately for a tinyos
application ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Kiraneet