Hi!

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Kartik Siddhabathula wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I want to install deluge T2 and it has been mentioned that I need to
> install some RPMs from the CVS tinyos-2.x/tools/tinyos/misc but I am not
> sure which ones to download?

I highly recommend to compile the tools from the latest CVS or GIT. Some
instructions of how to this are here:
        http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Installing_from_CVS/GIT

> Also I have not much idea about the RPMs, when I press download, it
> shows me the code, am I supposed to save that code as filename.RPM and
> then execute?

You can save them using 'Save as' or 'Download Linked File As' or
something like this. Using DEBs is much easier though.

--
Razvan ME