Thank you very much!It is working! I can see the debug messages. Now I should
ckeck why after some time I am losing the route.

Sofia

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:30:07 +0200
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] how to send to a serial port logging information of
the routingTable (CTP)
From: akifante...@gmail.com
To: aparicioso...@hotmail.com
CC: gnaw...@cs.stanford.edu; tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu

Hi Sophia,

In the Ctp.h, add the following type:

    AM_CTP_DEBUG   = 0x72,

Then, for the remote mote application, in your configuration implementation,
add the following:

   components new PoolC(message_t, 10) as DebugMessagePool,
           new QueueC(message_t*, 10) as DebugSendQueue,
  new AMSenderC(AM_CTP_DEBUG) as DebugAMSender,
       UARTDebugSenderP as DebugSender;

      DebugSender.Boot -> MainC;
      DebugSender.UARTSend -> DebugAMSender;
      DebugSender.MessagePool -> DebugMessagePool;
      DebugSender.SendQueue -> DebugSendQueue;
      Collector.CollectionDebug -> DebugSender;

In this way you can send debug messages to the CTP root. Actually code for
debug messages have already been written, what we do is to wire the necessary
components. If you need custom debug messages, then you need to add your
corresponding debug msg types into the CtpDebugMsg.h / CollectionDebugMsg.h and
call CollectionDebug functions with those types that you added where you need.

Regards,

--
Mehmet Akif Antepli

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:02 PM, sofia aparicio <aparicioso...@hotmail.com>