LinkedIn
------------song guo requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Davide,

- song

Accept invitation from song guo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/DQCGT3GB9z4raacyxHEZ6GwS_HFHC0dZ_bJG6UZ99BqwCW9clJdr/blk/I574365341_3/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cRYNd3cRdzcQdPl9bRlinQBqtSdObP4OdzwQe30Ocj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from song guo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/DQCGT3GB9z4raacyxHEZ6GwS_HFHC0dZ_bJG6UZ99BqwCW9clJdr/blk/I574365341_3/0PnP4QcPkScPgTdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with song guo be a good idea?

song guo's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting song guo's invitation, check song guo's connections to see who
else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these
connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation