Hi all,

I'm using cygwin and tinyos 2.1. Whenever trying the "make micaz sim"
target, like in one of the examples in the apps directory, the
compilation process freezes at the following command:

"g++ -fpic -W1,--enabled-auto-image-base   simbuild/micaz/pytossim.o
simbuild/micaz/sim.o simbuild/micaz/tossim.o simbuild/micaz/c-support.o
-shared -L/usr/lib/python2.5/config -L//usr/include/python2.5/config
-lstdc++ -lpython2.5 -o _TOSSIM.dll"

The following is a possible solution that works for me.
The problem is given by the double slash in the
'-L//usr/include/python2.5/config' option. It resides in
'/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/make/sim.extra' and can be solved in in the
following way:

at lines 30 and 36 change the '-L/$(PYDIR)/config' options to
'-L$(PYDIR)/config'

by the way, on my setup the '$(PYDIR)/config' points to a non existing
directory, so I suppose no harm should be done by just removing the
offending option altogether.

Thanks,
Marco