Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:28:15 +0100
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Application in C++ for Tinyos
From: jsouchei...@dexmatech.com
To: drod...@hotmail.com
CC: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu

Hi David,
Using blip it's really easy to make a C++ program to interact with motes. You
could try to use it.
Good luck

2010/3/9 David Rodenas Herráiz <drod...@hotmail.com>

Hi all

I'm trying to make an application in C++ language for PC to read and
display messages on screen. I made a socket to connect the application
and the mote to port 9001, but it doesn't read anything! Dows anyone
know of an application made in C++ for Tinyos? I need an example!

Thanks!
 David
¿Quieres saber qué móvil eres? ¡Descúbrelo aquí!