Hi,

In my project I have a base station and 3 source nodes which are
sampling at 50 Hz and each of these source nodes are sending data
(less than TOSH_DATA_LENGTH) to the base station through single hop
communication. The base station is connected to PC and which ever
radio packet it receives it sends to the serial port. The base station
implementation is the application "BaseStation" in tinyos 2.x under
"apps". I am writing the serial packet payload in a file using
java.However, I am losing some of the serial packets. I have been
struggling on this problem for a while. Could anyone please help me to
resolve this issue.

Regards,
John