Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.Millennium.Berkeley.EDU",
has

Content preview:  hi all, i encounter a big problem about bad packet displaying
   on Cygwin. i hava two tmote sky any TinyOS-1.x. i don't know if you have
  the Oscilloscope that it can collect six internal sensors about Humidity,
  Temperature TSR, PAR,InternalTemperature, InternalVoltage and TOSbase in a
   file called Moteiv. now it's my problem time! i write codes like
Oscilloscope,
   i means i want to use the ECG external module connected to tmote sky with
   my codes, i use external expansion ADC0. first , make tmote succeed. And
  then make tmote reinstall succeed. everything is ok but when i call " MOTECOM
   =ser...@comx:tmote java com.moteiv.oscope.oscilloscope " command(where X
  is my COM port), it display " { ser...@com5:57600: resynchronising Creating
   Channel for Mote 3 Chan 0" ser...@com5:57600 bad packet ser...@com5:57600
   bad packet ser...@com5:57600 bad packet .......} the bad packet result
happened
   when i used ADC0 external port to collect random signal without connected
   ECG module, the bad packet result happaned if it contacted with that. please
   analyse your views, the more you point, the more ideas i have. thanks in
  advance! [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX      The date is grossly in the future.
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4980]
 1.1 DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender listed in bl.open-whois.org.
 0.5 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---
[...]
         .......}
   the bad packet result happened when i used ADC0 external port to collect
random signal without connected ECG module, the bad packet result happaned if
it contacted with that.
    please analyse your views, the more you point, the more ideas i have.
   thanks in advance!

Eric

--- End Message ---