From: Eric Decker <cire...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Need help with recording the time difference
between 2 events
To: "Kartik Siddhabathula" <siddhabathulakar...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "TinyoS help" <tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu>
Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 1:18 PM

What are you measuring?
why is 45 mis a wrong result?
It is possible other code is executing in between your start and stop
instrumentation.
eric

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Kartik Siddhabathula
<siddhabathulakar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Eric,

I already tried that thing. When I tried to subtract the other way I was
getting 0000 002d something like that. That makes it 45 in decimal and when
divided by 1024 it is 0.04 which is incorrect.

Kartik.