Hi All,

I am using the interface Counter to get the time difference between two events.
Since the 2nd event lies beyond the limit of the Counter so I have declared a
variable which should increment every time there is an overflow. The problem is
neither the variable is getting incremented nor the timer is getting reset. As
once the Counter gets overflowed it stops ticking again and the value stays at
0 only. In the tutorial it says that the Counter wraps around once it reaches 0
but how to start it again once it reaches 0?

Does anyone know how to work with the counter?

Thanks in advance,
Kartik