Hi Michael,

Thank you for your recommendations. As you commented, this error comes from AVR libraries, cause I googled it and I found that some people working with AVR processor are having problem, but not very much, and it seems there is no a solution yet. I can't remember if a mention in a previous e-mail but I get an error when I try to reinstall the avr-dude package from tinyos 2.1.1, I don't know it that could be the problem. Anyway, I've just searched in my TinyOS 2.1.1 folder for uisp directories, but there's only an exe (the uisp command) located in cygwin/bin, and the documentation for cygwin ( in usr/share/man folder), so I don't follow you with your second part of advice, and in addition I don't have a C++ debugger in my cygwin so I guess it wouldf hard to debug the code (if any),

Thank you very much anyway, and I still looking for a solution,

Regards,

Javier.