On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 3:50 PM, ranal fernando <ranalferna...@live.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> I have some data in the PC which has to be to the nodes in the network. I
> used SerialActiveMessageC to send the data to base station mote. The base
> mote is getting the data. From there I’m trying to use CollectionSenderC to
> send the data to other motes.
>

> I send using
>
>                 call MultiSend.send(&packet,sizeof(test_data_msg_t));  which
> returns SUCCESS.
>

> MultiSend is wired to CollectionSenderC.
>
> But the other mote which is next is not signaling the receive event.
>

> Can somebody tell me what is the reason for this?

You cannot use CTP to send data from a basestation to the rest of the
network. For something like that, you might want to look into
dissemination protocols. TinyOS 2.x has three of them - Drip, DIP, and
DHV and they are mentioned on the tutorial:
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Dissemination

- om_p