I'm using the meyer noise data. I tried adding a one shot after I setup ctp
for 10000 millis and bumped up the simulation to run for 100000 cycles and
now the client gives the parent message before it tries to send but still
sits in the no route loop for the entire simulation.  Any ideas?  I'm going
to try the basic ctp example from tutorials to see if it is still working
and make sure that my installation isn't messed up but I don't see how it
could be.

NE

On May 18, 2010 1:00 AM, "Philip Levis" <p...@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

On May 17, 2010, at 8:18 PM, Omprakash Gnawali wrote:

> On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Newlyn E...
Also, if you have not set up RF noise then packet transmissions will never
occur -- the default noise floor is so high that nodes never detect a clear
channel. This behavior is to make sure that you configure RF noise.

Phil