I've had to do this quite regularly. A makefile like the one you're asking
for could look like this:
CFLAGS=-O2 -DPRINTFUART_ENABLED
CC=msp430-gcc

all:
    $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -0s -g -mmcu=msp430x2617 -o led.elf led.c
    msp430-objcopy --output-target=ihex led.elf  led.ihex
    z1-bsl --z1 -c $(shell motelist-z1 -c | cut -d, -f2 | head -n1) -r -e -I
-p led.ihex

This example is for the Zolertia Z1 (based on the msp430f2617) but changing
the appropriate bits I'm sure you'll be able to make it work with your
platform.
Good luck
*Jordi Soucheiron*
Software Engineer