Hi!

I've been testing that part of the guide and it seems to me that the usetos
command allows you to switch between tinyos-1.x and tinyos-2.x but Moteworks
code is written in tinyos-1.x so it does not compile with the tools of
tinyos-2.x and can not be used with tinyos-2.x code.

Am I missing something?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,