Excellent! Could you provide a bit more info on the Makefile modification?
I'm not too familiar with what the TinyOS MAKERULES are doing under the
hood, and still need to look into this.

Just a thought -- it might be interesting to have each mote access a FIFO or
a TCP/IP port to grab readings from.  This could allow for more dynamic
control of a simulation.  Any thoughts on how much that might impact
simulation speed and scalability though?

Thank you!
Jon

http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_2.x_index_of_contributed_code#SyntheticSensor_for_TOSSIM