Hi Omar,

you can look at my comment below

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 17:59, Omar Cheikhrouhou (yahoo)
<enis01a...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to simulate two different code in tossim. How can I do that?
>
> In other words, I have a network with three kind of network Base station,
> end device, group controller. And I would like to simulate 20 nodes with 1
> base station and 3 group controller.
>
> I do not find how to do this?

A common solution to your problem is to write a single application
which changes its behaviour depending on TOS_NODE_ID, as example in
your case if TOS_NODE_ID == 1
then it is the base station, if TOS_NODE_ID %10 == 0 it is a group
controller, otherwise it acts as end-device.

Another solution, which I've never tried. Actually it is only an idea,
that is start several instance of TOSSIM each one simulating a type of
node and let the several instance communicate through the
serial-forwarder

> Thanks for help

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi