Hi,

I tried out the time synch ftsp tutorial for tinyos. I am working with
meshnetics meshbean platform. As per the guidelines, I have configured one
node with BaseStation app, one node with RadioCountToLeds and two nodes with
TestFtsp.

I am reading the output of the BaseStation with 'java FtspDataLogger' and
the format of the output is coming correctly. As mentioned in the README
document, I reset one of FTSP nodes and observed the output for 30 minutes.
At the end of the duration,* the nodes didnot seem to be synchronized and
the differences in their local time remained the same since the time one of
the node was reset*.

OUTPUT AFTER NODE 3 was reset
1276769547184 src 3 245 94 1
1276769547192 src 5 245 70023 0