Hi,
I'm trying to measure how long does it take to send a packet in IRIS mote.
The sending time I measured here is calculated from AMSend.send is called until
AMSend.sendDone is signaled.
I expected that this sending time should increase together with growing packet
size. However, when I tried from packet size 1 to maximum packet size 102.
There is no clear increment in sending time . In fact, sending time varies
without any pattern.
Could anyone please help me explain why this happens? Is there any link layer
mechanism I should know :)?. Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,
Trang