I read one opinion on this list recently that one could simply
switch TOS versions in Moteworks with some environment variable
or other. Search back a month or so and see if my memory is of
any use what'so'ever... But, even if the memory is correct, IMHO,
it probably doesn't work, worth a try though...

Also find the T1->T2 porting advice, on the TOS doc site I think.
It might not be _so_ hard to bring the mda300 bits you need up
to speed. Of course it IS possible to write your own driver,
everything is (im)possible with software, but it might not be
your cup of tea. And you probably (I certainly) would need the
schematic to work out the details.

Today's xbow.com website doesn't mention Sensor Nets at all,
and all my saved links into the site are broken. Searching the
site for "telosb", of which I was going to order a few, turns
up a few random links of no consequence. Does anyone know
what's the story?

MS