My question seem to be a simple one.  I am a student doing research at my
college.  I am using TinyOS to upload samples of code to wireless motes
(TelosB, Iris).  I am first following the TinyOS wiki tutorial.  In a bash
shell, I typed tos-check-env to make sure everything is set up correctly.  I
received three error messages.  The first was saying that I should update
Graphviz because it didn't not find it (it was looking for version 1.10, I have
2.26, so I think I can rule this error out).  The next error was that it did
not find a version of Java 1.4 or 1.5 (I have 1.6, so I'm guessing this can be
ruled out).  The other error message is as follows: "CLASSPATH may not include
C:\cygwin\support\sdk\java\tinyos.jar.  Please ensure that
C:\cygwin\support\sdk\java\tinyos.jar is in your CLASSPATH or you may
experience configuration problems"  Can this be explained?  It seems it is
looking for this file in CLASSPATH (which I'm not entirely sure
 what CLASSPATH is), but it is not there?

I normally have someone working with me on this, who is highly experienced in
this area, but he is not here today and I want to keep moving with the work.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Hayes  wheel...@yahoo.com