Again, aside from one of the mote 3 signals, they don't look
too bad. Look at the actual wave form you are getting (zoom
way in on the samples) to see if you get something that looks
like the original. If it's very irregular it may just be
aliasing.

You could try a lower frequency continuous sine wave closer
to the microphone in an acoustically dead tube or something
to see what kind of signal you get back. I expect there is
a lot of 1/f type noise in the mic-to-ADC circuit as I doubt
any of the designers were audio engineers....

MS