I my app I launched two motes A and B. the mote A send a message at time 0s,
this message is received by B at time 9ms. What represents this 9 ms ? the
time of transmission (length/bandwith) or the time of propagation or the
time of waiting the channel or both?
In addition why when repeating the experience (the execution) we get
different time (9, 17, 6 etc...)?

Any help please

Best regards,