Hi All,
I'm using tinyos-2.x and micaz platform and I'm having problems with my
microphone sample application, the thing is simple, three motes are waiting for
receiving a start sample command from BS and once they receive it they will
start immediately the sampling process. Each mote timestamps the start and the
end of this process in order to compute the sample interval. The problem is
that theoretical the three intervals should be equal because they use the same
buffer length and sample at 4kHz, but I always got different sample intervals
(with a STDEV of 601.1724757, 325.9728201 and 472.9102405 for the three motes).
I'm using CounterMicro32C component and  Counter.get() command to timestamp the
events.

Could anyone please suggest any idea about how can I improve these results.

Thanks in advance,
Omar