IIRC, Xmesh handles messages just like regular old TOS
in respect to message type dispatch. You need to have
a receive method configured, and may have to address the
message to the specific nodeID, rather than BCAST.
I think most messages are just re-broadcast to the
base station rather than processed locally.

Xmesh uses the Tos_Msg type field for it's own purposes
so I wouldn't mess with it. There is a second user-type
filed (I think) in the Xmesh header for what used to be
considered the user's payload AM type.

MS