Hello,

After searching a lot from Google and following some instructions, I still
cannot find the solution to my error. When I run any java application
(Testserial), I have this error:

getenv JNI library not found. Env.getenv will not work
(run the tos-install-jni tool, see man tos-install-jni for more details)

s...@localhost:9002 died - exiting (java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused)

when I run sudo tos-install-jni:

[: 31: =: unexpected operator
Installing 32-bit Java JNI code in /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/lib/i386 ...
done.

after running the script, java will still not work. after running
tos-locate-jre --jni, it will show:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/lib/i386

looking at this folder, I can see that the required files exists in order
for jave to work:
libgetenv.so
libgetenv-32.so
libtoscomm.so
libtoscomm-32.so

I installed TinyOS 2.1.1 using the debian repositories. Any help?

Thanks
JC de Dios