At first, i want to say hello.
This is my first mail at this mailinglist.
I'm from Karlsruhe, Germany, Student of Computer science.

My situation:
i have 2 micaz motes with the same software installed. (Same
TOS_NODE_ID, too)
Now, i want to have 2 different random numbers at the two motes.

My idea was it, to use RandomC, but I always get the same random number,
because all relevant factors at the 2 motes seems to be the same.

Is there another Random implementation with a better algorithm that uses
unique factors? are there any unique factors?
It wouldn't matter, if the same random number appears at the same mote,
but at the other mote, i need another random number.

Thanks for your help.
Markus