Hi Guys!

Ok, I found the bug (after a discussion with Zsolt).

In tos/platforms/iris/chips/rf230/RadioConfig.h we set
SOFWAREACK_TIMEOUT to 800 (microseconds) if it is undefined. This
value should be increased to at least 900 microseconds. In fact, I
have increased it to 1000 just to be safe. The fix is committed to the
SVN tree (but that will not help since it has a new BLIP which does
not work yet for IRIS).

Miklos