Hi Chaitanya,

You´re very welcome. In fact, I started the project just a few weeks ago, so
I have just read some background about TinyOS, set up the environment,
played around with micaz and telosb motes (Blink,BlinkToRadio, etc).

Currently, I´m studying the 802.15.4-2006 standard deeply, in order to make
some modifications and optimize it. My goal is to implement it in TinyOS
after that.

I recommend you follow the documentation on the webpage, it's really good.
As I told you, if you don't have right now any motes, you can try some
simulator like MSPSIM, that will run you exactly just as the telosb mote
will.

Regards,
  Pablo