Hi Daryoush

Thanks I found the component SensironSht11C then and i changed the
VoltageC.nc
generic configuration VoltageC() {
   provides interface Read<uint16_t>;
 }
implementation {
  components new SensirionSht11C();
  Read = SensirionSht11C.Temperature;
 }
it seems to work as graph is going up and down if i take telosb near to
heater or freezer. Though not sure if it can calibrated for temperature
readings.

Thanks

Faisal.