You should probably read a bit about Java and it's ideas of program
structure before you really frustrate yourself...

But to answer your question:
Basically package names and directory structures should be congruent.
Put your file in the same directory as "Listen.java" if you want to
run it with the package name you gave.

I'm not sure how the TOS makefile works in the tools trees -- it may
make everything -- but you can usually compile any program and it's
dependencies with: javac full/path/to/main/file.java

MS