Hi Janos,

In fact I have developed another time synchronization protocol and I have
tested it using the same testbed. I can get 2-3 miroseconds accuracy. Thus,
I feel that the timestamping mechanism works well (but just a feeling :)). I
just suspect about if some modification to TimeSyncP is needed in order to
get accurate results.

I have a final detail that the results I presented in the previous email are
taken by setting the "skew"  variable to zero in TimeSyncP. Otherwise, the
result is much more worse...

Sinan