From: Jingyao [mailto:jingyao...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2010 4:40 AM
To: Varun Jain
Subject: CC2420DBK using TinyOS

Hi, Varun,

I'm working on CC2420DBK board using TinyOS. I saw your post in TinyOS
maillist.

http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2008-August/03
5490.html

You said "
My platform  (Chipcons CC2420DBK) is very similar to Micaz and I have
ported my  platform in TinyOS correctly and all the test applications
are  working correctly. "

Can you tell me  what version of TinyOS do you use? Or did you change
some code of TinyOS?
Because I use TinyOS 2.1.1 and load Blink application on my board, it
does not work. I need to figure it out.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Jingyao