hi all,

I need your advise ,
actually in my  application I have to buffer some messages and then process
them
later .  I have seen the base station code for that in that there is a a line

 if  (call UartSend.send(uartQueue[uartOut], len) == SUCCESS) {
       call Leds.led1Toggle();

    }
    else  {
       failBlink();
      post uartSendTask();
    }

what I need  is to process the messages instead sending them to uart

if there  any method so that I can replace

" call  UartSend.send(uartQueue[uartOut], len) == SUCCESS"

so that I can  empty the uartQueue[uartOut] and use these messages for my
processing

I want some function or method to take the message out of buffer and empty it
and make it available for further processing

I dont want to use  call  UartSend.send  to empty the buffer instead send
another function to empty buffer

regards,

rupesh