HI all,

I'm using RssiDemo to measure the rssi, and I'd like to convert the value of
the RSSI to dBm. I've used this conversion in the java program:

"
    rssi= msg.get_rssi();
    Vrssi = (3*rssi/1024);

    RSSI = -50*Vrssi-45.5 ;

System.out.print(" Power:" + RSSI + "dBm ");

"
 But the maximum value that appears is -48 dBm, even if the two Mica2 are
together, and the transmision power is 5dBm. I've displayed the
"msg.get_rssi()" as well and the values are between [20 -313]. I think that the
range is [1-400].

Any idea to convert these values to dBm?

Or, -45.5 is the maximum value to measure?

Thanks for your time.

David